So excited to participate in Hodgepodge on the actual day -- today! Let's get to it...
1. June is National Great Outdoors Month. Have you spent any time appreciating the great outdoors this month? If so where, and if not do you have any plans to enjoy the great outdoors before the calendar turns?
Not yet, but Aspen awaits!
2. What's a current hot button issue for you?
Always, child abuse. Also, really loving Unreal on Lifetime. It's a drama show about the making of a bachelor-type show. The behind the scenes shenanigans are crazy. Producers offering the staff bonuses if they get the girls to get naked, make out, etc. I'm totally into it because I watch pretty much all reality TV. Probably not the correct answer to the question, but interesting to me. I'm so shallow.
3. What's a food or treat that 'disappears like hotcakes' in your house?
Chips. I would say Cheetoes, but they rarely enter my house -- I finish them in the car before they make it into the house.
4. How hot is too hot?
Too hot to handle, of course.
5. Do you have an artistic outlook on life? What does that mean to you?
No. I'm a realist, but optimistic. To guess, I'd think someone with an artistic outlook on life doesn't smooth the curl out of their hair. They like it natural. I pay to remove my curls twice a week.
6. What's one question you'd like to ask your father, or one you wish you could ask your father?
My father died when I was five, so I'd be thrilled to just look at him. I'd probably ask him stupid stuff like, what's your favorite book, song, food. I'd also love to see my brother get to talk to him. In fact, I'll give John my time. That would be a real joy. Lots of happy tears when that happens someday in heaven!
7. Something you learned from your father?
Live each day like it's your last.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'd totally go see the new Magic Mike movie.
Be sure to check the other Hodgepodge bloggers by going to the web version and clicking on the logo on the right side of the blog.