1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
Blue Bell Peppermint Ice Cream. They better be back making it by December or just watch out. Is this a threat? Yep.
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
The only sport that I was ever halfway decent at was volleyball -- but even then, I was just passable. The worst was the President's Physical Fitness Test they made us take in middle school. The only part I ever passed was the sit up portion -- and that was only because the PE teachers let us count our own in pairs. Cheated.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
Beauty in my great aunt's yard.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
Like them both -- probably prefer to read. And I like an actual book. Just finished Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll. Now reading The Ten-Year Nap by Meg Wolitzer. Currently writing emails and texts.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.'Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
I'm pretty good with naps every day, all year long. Other than that -- and an occasional all day TV marathon in PJs -- I'm not usually lazy. I think it is totally acceptable and respectable to be lazy in your later years. Nothing I like more than a cute old man sitting on the porch watching the day go by.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
I'd go to Disney World in a heartbeat. And I'd push that cute old man from the porch if he wants to go with me. It's fun for all ages!
7. What question do you hate to answer?
From a server at a restaurant -- "Are you done working on that?" Gross.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just returned from my trip to Colorado and my downstairs air conditioning is out. It's 88 degrees in my den. Where, oh where, are those rustling Aspen trees when I need them?