Here's what I've learned so far:
- Never turn down an offer to watch a episode of South Park with Joe. He loves it so much that it makes you happy just to see him guffaw.
- Clark Edwards is a stud. Let him tell you about it.
- Always ask if you can help prepare the meal. I've learned lots of great tips from cooking with Clark's!
- The kitchen is the center of the house -- leave it rarely, or risk the talk turning to you...
- Always hold a baby when you get the chance -- sing a little too because the baby thinks you're Pavarotti. You Are My Sunshine is always a winner.
- Make every moment count with those you love -- the days are long, but the years are short.
We love you, Angela.