There are quite a few things that make me mad, so since today's the blog day, you have to hear about them...
- People who park in my driveway without asking.
- Men who wear too much cologne.
- Women who put on perfume to go work out. Look, we know you didn't shower, lady, but your perfume makes it worse.
- When my DVR cuts off just before the end of The Voice, the game, or The Shahs of Sunset.
- People who flaunt their priority status at the airport. Get over yourself -- we're all going to get there at the same time and I may just park my butt next to yours and dab on some more perfume...
- When food items don't have an expiration date. How do I know if my alfredo sauce is going to kill me tonight?
Will you get mad -- really mad -- with me about these?
- People who abuse children.
- People who treat children like property.
- People who belittle their dreams.
- People who put themselves first.